1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
My two favorites were photostory and exploring the web 2.0 awards list. I can't wait to start using photostory and mango languages in the library with my students.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has changed the way I see learning. I can honestly say that I sort of tend to procrastinate when working on projects. With this program, I learned that the more time I took with each thing, the more I got out of each exercise. Also, I am starting to realize that I really don't' know that much about technology. I've just become more eager and curious about the possibilities that are out there. Web 3.0 anyone?
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Is this a trick question? Many of the take-a-aways from this program were unexpected.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I would do nothing. I really enjoyed "discovering" a lot of it on my own.
5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Absolutely!
6.How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
How about a song? "Elevate my mind!"
7.Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs? I have and will continue to comment!